GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
Summer Camp July 5th to August 26th 11:00am-1:00pm and/or 2:00-4:00pm Weekdays
Location Summer Camp:
Bryn Mawr Racquet Club/Villanova University
1:00-2:00pm for full day players – Lunch will be provided
After Care: Not Available
- Membership: Single $125/year Family $200/year
- Sibling credit of $25 per child when signing up at the same time. Can be applied to future activities.
2022 DVTA TUITION & ENROLLMENT
Cost: Customize your camp…
- 10-Package Camp $575 Member $625 Non-Member
- 20-Package Camp $1100 Member $1200 Non-Member
- 30-Package Camp $1575 Member $1725 Non-Member
- 40-Package Camp $2000 Member $2200 Non-Member
- 1-unit in a package is equal to 1-morning or 1-afternoon
- Now you can CUSTOMIZE your child’s schedule
- Questions??? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Friend us click here: DVTA FACEBOOK
Activate your online profile, download the DVTA app on your phone and buy packages. Lastly, you can sign up for individual mornings and afternoons on your home computer or DVTA app that suits your schedule. If you need help activating your online profile, please email us.
For those who are signed up for camp, please click below for Important Camp Info.
For those who want to sign up for camp, please click below for our 2022 Summer Camp registration
Designed to fit the needs of not only competitive students, but those transitioning from our Junior Development Program into our Middle School and High School Levels, DVTA’s Middle/High School Tennis Camp caters to all levels.
Middle School and High School players. The camp takes place at DVTA Indoor courts in the mornings and most afternoons; at Villanova University. The tennis training experience is designed to accommodate all levels of play. We incorporate early morning drills, mid-day point play and afternoon matches.
Throughout the summer, the campers will participate in a variety of tennis-related activities touching on sports psychology and video analysis of technique and strategy.
At the end of each week, one player demonstrating outstanding ability and character is given the “Player of the Week” award. For more information about the DVTA Middle/High School Tennis Camp, please email us at email@example.com. We are serious about preparing our students for the competitive world of tennis through our programs! If your player has a passion for tennis and a deep desire to improve, we are more than happy to work with them. If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your player’s tennis experience.