DVTA Yearly Memberships
Memberships are not required at DVTA, but members pay less for all DVTA activities,including open court time, group lessons, matches, private lessons, special events, and summer camp. There are no refunds for Memberships. To purchase or renew a DVTA membership please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610-527-2387.
|Individual Memberships||Family Memberships||Contract Memberships||Del-Tri Memberships|
|(good for Individuals).||(good for up to 5 people in the same household).||(purchased in conjunction with court contract).||(purchased in conjuction with team membership).|
- $10 for 1 1/2 hour clinic.
- $50 on an adult 10-package.
- $10/hour on private lessons.
- $5/hour on open court time.
- 10% on Tennis and Pickleball Racquets.
- $50 for a Junior Camp 10-Package.
- $25 to $50 on Jr Clinic Sessions.
DVTA Unlimited Play
Unlimited Play gives DVTA Members unlimited use of our courts during specific times throughout the day for one low monthly rate. Polices, unlimited play times, and rates are listed below. Please call us at 610-527-2387 to sign up or renew your unlimited play.
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30-9am, 12-3pm, 8-11pm
- Friday: 6:30-9am, 12-3pm, 7:00-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7-9am, 6-8pm
|Monthly||Monthly, 2 people in the same household||Monthly, 3 or more people in the same household|
6 Month Rates
|For 6 months||For 6 months, 2 people in the same household||For 6 months, 3 or more people in the same household|
Policies & Restrictions
- DVTA membership purchase is required for access to unlimited play.
- Courts may not be reserved more than 48hrs or two full days ahead of time.
- Restriction of 90 minutes of court time per day for each person.
- Unlimitied time is subject to availabilty.
- Unlimited passes are limited and are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Unlimited play only offered during our indoor season.
Private Lesson Policies
- 48hr notice of a lesson cancellation is required to avoid lesson charges.
- All cancellations must be made through the front desk. Call 610-527-2387 to cancell your lesson.
- Payment due at the time of your lesson. We accept cash, check, visa, mastercard & discover.
- A updated credit card must be left on file for payment purposes for all ongoing lessons.
- Lesson rates are subject to change. Head Pro & Director rates may vary.